Pinata Party Pinata Party

awesome!

i love the background and the gore humor XD

Chimbley responds:

thanks man!

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

so awesome!

this is so official studio animation!!! incredible! each character so solid. specially with the powerpuff girls reference. love it.

Dream Slate Dream Slate

wow

i love thte frame by frame animation! this reflects the quantity of time u dedicated to it. very well done my friend.

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

lol

soo what happen with the brother?? edward did sacrificie his arm for him? :( moreeee hahaha, i start this comment just to listen the fma music XD
very good animation since u start flash , it will be better if u learn frame animation instead of tweening alot , but i liked alot the mask animation, congratulations

Vikings of the Interstate Vikings of the Interstate

big relation with....

i see the big relation with mad max XD and i loved the zelda music cover reference , love it!

Christmas Crashers Christmas Crashers

okey.

are u kidding me? u want to be funnier than this? its just sex jokes and thats it! sorry that my animation wasnt that dirty for u! i really make a job in my animation , and i dont deserve a 0 but since ur a obsesioned guy here then , i may join u. i dont know if ur jelous or something but i really dont know someone so in fire of hatting to comment 3 times in my animation with 0!! okey , i get it , u dont like it. FINE! go ahead in life dammit!

i know people dont like everything i do , but ur so obsesioned , and its not that u dont like me. u HATE me , so fuck off!

LAVAGASM responds:

Oh man, you got me!

Memor of the Desert Memor of the Desert

no good

try making a storyboard to make a good perspective of things , also , make lots of colors that would make a perfect blending with them , try to make more animation frames instead of animating each member.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

amazing

omg omg omg omg omg omg boom! dead

Tarboy Tarboy